Sacred Valley Full Day
Tour Sacred Valley Economic, is a cultural adventure, which has as its starting and ending point in the city of Cusco, along the way we will stop at archaeological sites such as Chinchero, Ollantaytambo and Pisaq, we will also have an Andean buffet lunch in the city of Urubamba.
The most important thing is that this adventure is a good option for people who like to visit archaeological centers, the archaeological adventure in the Sacred Valley of the Incas we will observe beautiful landscapes typical of the high Andean areas, where you will have a connection with nature.
Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour
- First we start with the pick up from the hotel in the city of Cusco, then we will go to the archaeological center of Pisac where we will have a guided tour.
- Then we will go to the city of Urubamba where we will have an Andean buffet lunch, after lunch we will continue through the Sacred Valley to the town of Ollantaytambo.
- Continuing with the expedition we will visit the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo where we will have a guided tour.
- Later we will visit the town of Chinchero, a very popular place for its textile industry.
- Finishing our tour, we head to the city of Cusco.
- Pick up from Hotel in Cusco
- Round trip transportation
- Andean buffet lunch
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fee
What To Bring
- Sun hat, Sun block, Sun glasses.
- Rain jacket or rain poncho especially in rainy season.
- Snack and water.
- Light clothing.
- Extra money.
Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour
1.- Where is the Sacred Valley located?
It is located in the province of Cusco, the most conventional way to get to this magnificent place is by flight or bus transportation.
2.- Should I bring extra water?
Water is provided at meals. However, you should also carry an extra bottle of water to avoid dehydration.
3.- How long will I need to acclimatize before my tour?
We recommend at least 1 day of acclimatization before the tour.
4.- What meals are included?
Lunch is included in the tour. We also have vegetarian and vegan options available.
5.- What is the highest point on this trek?
The highest point during the trek is 3700 meters above sea level.
6.- About health and safety?
Participants must inform us before and during the trek about any condition or injury. Although our guides carry first aid kits, it is recommended that you bring your own personal medication. We also suggest that you consult your doctor before booking this tour.
7.- Where to store your belongings?
Any belongings (suitcases and backpacks) that you do not wish to take with you during the tour can be safely left at your accommodation, as they have a luggage storage service. However, if you do not feel comfortable leaving your things there, you can also bring them to our office to store them during the tour.
8.- Best time to visit the Sacred Valley?
The best time to visit is in dry season, to clarify the city of Cusco has 2 types of weather:
First: Rainy season that oscillates between the months of December to March.
Second: Dry season that oscillates between the months of April to November.
9.- How to get to Valle Sagrado on your own?
In the following link you will find all the information here.
Thank you for your interest in having a Peru adventure travel experience curated by Treks To Peru. Please take a moment to complete our short form so that one of our friendly adventure consultants can provide you with all the information for the trip of a lifetime in Peru.